The iWin Games Manager is an easy way to install, view, launch and play all of your iWin games. However, if you are experiencing problems completing updates of the software or with the game download process, it is sometimes advisable to reinstall the Manager for optimal performance. Here's how:
1. Click “Start.”
2. Click on "Control Panel.”
3. Select the “Add or Remove programs”
4. Find the iWin Games program and uninstall it.
5. Open your C:/Downloads folder and delete all the iWin files in this folder.
The iWin Games Manager should now be fully uninstalled.
You may receive the message warning: "If you uninstall the iWin Games Manager then any games you have downloaded will no longer be playable." -don't worry. It is true that you lose the ability to launch the games with the ease of the manager but uninstalling the manager does not remove the games on your machine. When you reinstall your iWin Games Manager, your installed games should repopulate. Should you need to uninstall any games (old trial games, etc.), you will need to do so individually (preferably through the iWin Games Manager itself).
To reinstall the Manager: Just click HERE to get started.
If you continue to experience problems with the iWin Games Manager we would like to know what version IDyou are currently running. To find out...
1. Launch your iWin Games Manager and click on the "Settings" button as shown below.
2. In the lower left hand corner of the "Settings" window, you will see the iWin Games Manager version ID number. Please report this information to us.