If you are experiencing problems with the iWin Games Manager, it is sometimes advisable to manually reinstall the Games Manager for optimal performance.
To uninstall and/or reinstall the iWin Games Manager:
1. Click “Start.” (If you do not have a 'start' button, please navigate to the Control Panel)
2. Click on "Control Panel.”
3. Select the “Add or Remove programs”
4. Find the iWin Games program and uninstall it (it should be listed as iWin Games or Games Manager).
The iWin Games Manager should now be fully uninstalled.
You may receive the message warning: "If you uninstall the iWin Games Manager then any games you have downloaded will no longer be playable." -don't worry. It is true that you lose the ability to launch the games with the ease of the manager but uninstalling the manager does not remove the games on your machine. When you reinstall your iWin Games Manager, your installed games should repopulate. Should you need to uninstall any games (old trial games, etc.), you will need to do so individually (preferably through the iWin Games Manager itself).
To reinstall the Games Manager, please follow the steps listed below:
If you continue to experience problems with the iWin Games Manager we would like to know what version ID you are currently running. To find out...
1. Launch your iWin Games Manager and click on the "Settings" link in the lower right corner of the Games Manager.
2. Along the bottom of the "Settings" window, you will see the iWin Games Manager version ID number. Please report this information to us.