A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you are trying to explain technical problems that you experience. Sending us a screen shot will allow us to understand in a visual sense (accompanied with a supporting description from you) exactly what is occurring much faster than by text alone. To send a screen shot, please use the following instructions.
1. Make sure that the problem screen is visible on your monitor.
2. Hold down the Ctrl key, then press the Print Screen key.
3. From your desktop select "Start
", then "All Programs
4. Select "Accessories
", then "Paint
5. Press the Ctrl
key and V
at the same time to paste the screenshot into "Paint
6. Select "File
", then "Save As.
7. Select the folder to save your picture in with "Save as
." Name your file with your name or alias in the filename so we can identify it later, and be sure to save it as a JPEG to keep the file size small.
8. Then create or update an existing ticket with inclusion of the screen shot (the option to do so is shown in the image below). Once we've seen the image and your description of the problem, we will be able better assist you.