If you are having any problems with iWin games or your All Access subscription, we do want to know about them before you even consider canceling. Click HERE for our Troubleshooting Assistance Guide, should you encounter problems with the game play experience.
Please read the following article in its entirety and follow all instructions for successful cancellation. To cancel your account manually and stop auto rebilling, please complete the following...
To cancel from our website:
1. Log into our website (www.iwin.com) with your username and password. Click on the downward arrow next to your username and then click on "My Account".
2. This will bring up a page with an "Account Info" tab. Click on the "Membership Info" tab.
3. From the "Club iWin Member Info" tab, click on "Cancel my membership".
4. You will be given several options. You can either temporarily Pause My Membership (a feature we are sadly unable to provide to Club iWin/All Access subscribers whose subscriptions are tied to PayPal accounts), "Keep My Account" (clearly the best choice!), or you may continue with "Cancel My Account".
5. We always want to know what we can do to make Club iWin/All Access and iWin.com your destination site of choice for playing your games. If you have feedback that will allow us to improve, we welcome it.
IMPORTANT: If your subscription is billed using PayPal you will have to cancel your subscription with us through PayPal to ensure you are not re-billed.
For any eligible refund requests you will need to contact us. If you have any further billing problems or questions, we'll want to know about them.
Click HERE to learn how to reactivate your All Access account.
Click HERE for our Terms of Service.