How can I run my game on my Windows Vista operating system in XP mode?
While all of our games should work in Vista without problems, should you experience difficulties, the following instructions usually bypass most operating system specific issues.
1. Click “Start” and “Computer”
2. Click on the “C” drive icon.
3. Open the “Programs” folder and locate the folder called “iWin.com.” If your game was purchased from a retail outlet it may be called “iWin.com games”. Locate the game you wish to run and open the folder for it. Right click on the “Gamelauncher” icon.
4. Select “Properties” and go to the “Compatibility” tab in the “Properties” window.
5. Check the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for."
6. Make sure it states "Windows XP (service Pack 2)" as your selected option.
7. Make sure you check the box for "Run this as an administrator". If you are already logged in as the administrator this will not be an option and click “OK.”
8. Try launching your game again. You may receive a warning box. You will want to be sure to click "allow" to allow the game to run.
You should be set!
Click HERE for general tips relating to our games with the Windows Vista operating system.
Click HERE for instructions on how to solve problems saving your games' progress with the Windows Vista operating system.