How can I play my games purchased from a retailer without use of the iWin Games Manager?
In order to launch your games without using the iWin Games Manager you'll need to perform the following steps. Once you've installed your game from the CD purchased from a retailer...
1. Go to your "Start" menu in the bottom left of your computer screen.
2. Click "My Computer."
3. Under Hard Disk Drives click the "Local Disk (C:)" icon.
4. Click the "Program Files" folder.
5. Click the "iWin.com Games" folder.
6. Open the folder of the game(s) you wish to launch without using the iWin Games Manager.
7. Right click on the game file icon. It will have an image of the game and usually state either the game title followed by ".exe" or "GameLauncher.exe" suffix.
8. Scroll down and left click on "Create Shortcut".
9. Drag the new shortcut icon to your desktop. You are free to rename the icon to the game title.
You should now be all set to launch your game without use of the iWin Games Manager.